Kansa is a special metal made with a blend of copper & tin. A Kansa Facial Massager helps purify the skin & makes it soft & smooth.
- Stimulates our Marma points (vitality points on the body)
- Boosts blood circulation
- Removes toxins and purifies skin
- Balances all 3 doshas
- Relaxes the facial muscles
- Aids in delivering nutrients to the skin
- Restores facial radiance
Hand crafted from teak wood and bronze, this ancient Ayurvedic massage tool dates back to one of the world’s most ancient civilizations. Age old wisdom from this era links the bronze in the Kansa Wand to healing properties when used to massage the skin.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face and neck with a gentle soap-free cleanser and slather a few drops of Face Oil on your face
Forehead Massage: Massage the middle of your forehead in clockwise and anti-clockwise motion using the Kansa facial massager
Figure 8 Technique: Massage around your eyes in a figure 8 motion
Jawline Massage: Massage from the sides of your nose along the jawline